Most development objectives for Tuskfish CMS v2 have been met (yay), so there's not a lot planned at the moment. One of they key goals of Tuskfish is to develop a stable platform that you don't have to update constantly. So, the roadmap, such as it is, is rather modest. Slated improvements are likely to include (in no particular order):
- Adding a few dynamic block classes, including a list of recent content and a carousel.
- Add a security check to admin.php which will complain if you've left the installation directory on the server, or if your file permissions are wrong.
- Native multi-language support (I am talking real native multi-language support).
- Improvement of TfCriteria class to allow nesting and formation of more complex queries.
- Add new TfDatabase method selectIntersect().
- Removing HTMLPurifier from the front end; since all HTML content is input validated and it's a single user system it's redundant and probably impacts performance.
- Add support for SQRL authentication.
All future development will be on Tuskfish CMS v2 and higher series. Tuskfish CMS v1 has been superseded and is no longer under development.
Copyright, all rights reserved.