Another round of refactoring has been conducted to improve the structure of Tuskfish and to make it easier to read and to test. No new functionality has been added.
- The larger methods have been broken down into smaller logical components, to make the code more readable and easier to test.
- Implemented an admin controller class to clean up the admin controller script and allow reuse for common operations.
- Extended bad login count and retry delay to the two-factor Yubikey version of the login script.
- Converted rights to a trait to allow for reuse across system.
- Error messages have been improved to give a more precise indication of what went wrong.
Copyright, all rights reserved.