26 February 2018 | 473 views
- tuskfish.biz does not collect personal information from individuals accessing this site. It has no facilities to do so.
- The site is served over an encrypted TLS connection, which provides a degree of transport-layer security to protect you from eavesdroppers.
- The site contains no advertisements, ad-tracking or social media technology.
- Your visit will be logged by software used to generate routine statistical reports on website traffic. Logged data includes your IP address, browser and operating system and similar information.
- The Tuskfish CMS software is distributed under the GNU General Public License Version 2. Under the terms of this license the software is offered free of charge and without warranty. Use of the software is entirely at your own risk. If you do not accept the terms of the license then you are not permitted to use or distribute the software.
- The information on tuskfish.biz is offered "as is" without warranty. A fair bit of it is opinion rather than fact, and despite the best intentions of the author it is likely to contain errors. It is your responsibility to evaluate the correctness of the information and to use it in a sane and responsible manner.
- Third parties that wish to contribute source code to the project are required to, and by doing so implicitly grant, the Tuskfish CMS project a perpetual, world-wide, non-revokeable and royalty-free license to use, modify and distribute the contributed code under any license or arrangement the author of the project sees fit. This is to ensure that the project is free to adopt an alternative license in future without the encumberence of tracking down past contributors to seek waivers. If you do not accept these terms then do not contribute source code to the project.
Copyright, all rights reserved.