Tuskfish CMS User Manual
10 February 2018 | 241 views | Tags: Documentation
Setting up your site
- Adding content
- Content fields
- Editing and deleting content
- Switching content online or offline
- Keeping your content portable
- The image gallery
- The tagging system
- Excluding tags from the tag select box
- Creating custom tag select boxes
- The theme system
- Adding a new theme to your site
- Customising the default theme
- Changing the default theme
- Overriding the default theme
- Creating (cloning) a new theme
- Anatomy of the default theme
- How to change the size of images in a template automatically
- Creating custom favicons
- How to assign variables to a template
- How to adapt a third-party Bootstrap template for use with Tuskfish
- Alternatives to the Bootstrap Presentation Framework
- Creating website sections
- Customising the home page (moving the single content stream elsewhere)
- Setting up type-specific index pages
- Creating static pages with custom names
- How to create content blocks
- RSS feeds
Copyright, all rights reserved.
In this collection
Instructions on adding additional administrators to Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to run multiple Tuskfish CMS websites from a single back end code base.
Instructions on how to create index pages for specific content types in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to create static pages with custom names in Tuskfish CMS.
An explanation of the file structure and function of the default theme.
Instructions on how to automatically re-scale images throughout your site by adjusting template parameters.
Instructions on how to manually edit your SQLite database with PHPLiteAdmin.
Instructions on how to enable error logging and debugging modes in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to backup Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to translate the Tuskfish CMS interface to the language of your choice.