Tuskfish CMS User Manual
10 February 2018 | 319 views | Tags: Documentation
Setting up your site
- Adding content
- Content fields
- Editing and deleting content
- Switching content online or offline
- Keeping your content portable
- The image gallery
- The tagging system
- Excluding tags from the tag select box
- Creating custom tag select boxes
- The theme system
- Adding a new theme to your site
- Customising the default theme
- Changing the default theme
- Overriding the default theme
- Creating (cloning) a new theme
- Anatomy of the default theme
- How to change the size of images in a template automatically
- Creating custom favicons
- How to assign variables to a template
- How to adapt a third-party Bootstrap template for use with Tuskfish
- Alternatives to the Bootstrap Presentation Framework
- Creating website sections
- Customising the home page (moving the single content stream elsewhere)
- Setting up type-specific index pages
- Creating static pages with custom names
- How to create content blocks
- RSS feeds
Copyright, all rights reserved.
In this collection
An explanation of how the image and page caching mechanisms work in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to enable two-factor authentication with Yubikey hardware tokens in Tuskfish CMS.
An explanation of the base content model used by Tuskfish CMS and how to extend it.
Instructions on how to change the look and feel of your site, install, clone and override themes and templates.
Tuskfish is a micro content management system. It provides a minimalist yet capable website publishing framework, providing the tools that you need and nothing that you don’t. It is fast, easy to use and simple to maintain. Tuskfish is suitable for publishing blogs, static “brochure” sites, photo galleries, electronic libraries, podcasts or any combination of the above.
Instructions on how to use an alternative (non-Bootstrap) presentation framework for Tuskfish CMS.
Explanation of how to automatically generate RSS feeds in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to organise and curate your content in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on configuring a Tuskfish CMS website.
Instructions on how to login to Tuskfish CMS.