Tuskfish CMS User Manual
10 February 2018 | 243 views | Tags: Documentation
Setting up your site
- Adding content
- Content fields
- Editing and deleting content
- Switching content online or offline
- Keeping your content portable
- The image gallery
- The tagging system
- Excluding tags from the tag select box
- Creating custom tag select boxes
- The theme system
- Adding a new theme to your site
- Customising the default theme
- Changing the default theme
- Overriding the default theme
- Creating (cloning) a new theme
- Anatomy of the default theme
- How to change the size of images in a template automatically
- Creating custom favicons
- How to assign variables to a template
- How to adapt a third-party Bootstrap template for use with Tuskfish
- Alternatives to the Bootstrap Presentation Framework
- Creating website sections
- Customising the home page (moving the single content stream elsewhere)
- Setting up type-specific index pages
- Creating static pages with custom names
- How to create content blocks
- RSS feeds
Copyright, all rights reserved.
In this collection
Instructions on creating and displaying blocks of content in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to add, edit and delete your content in Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to move your content stream to a different page in Tuskfish CMS.
A guide to installing Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on securing a new installation of Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on how to port a Bootstrap theme to Tuskfish CMS.
Instructions on assigning data to templates for display.
How to generate custom favicons and logos for your site.
Instructions on how to create sections within your Tuskfish CMS website.
Instructions on how to reset your password if locked out of Tuskfish CMS.