4 September 2018 | 319 views
Another round of refactoring has been conducted to improve the structure of Tuskfish and to make it easier to read and to test. No new functionality has been added.
- The larger methods have been broken down into smaller logical components, to make the code more readable and easier to test.
- Implemented an admin controller class to clean up the admin controller script and allow reuse for common operations.
- Extended bad login count and retry delay to the two-factor Yubikey version of the login script.
- Converted rights to a trait to allow for reuse across system.
- Error messages have been improved to give a more precise indication of what went wrong.
Copyright, all rights reserved.