Simon Wilkinson | 16 August 2018 | 59 views
A minor refactoring and bugfix release with improvements to strengthen password hashing.
- Switched to more appropriate password hashing algorithm (bcrypt) and the native hash_password() function.
- Added 'expiresOn' and 'lastUpdated' to the content object table as hooks for future functionality.
- Added 'module' as an additional column in the taglinks table to allow taglinks to be filtered by module.
- Locked user-side gallery to image type objects, rather than returning all images from all object types.
- Adopted usage of null coalescing operator (PHP 7) to shorten relevant ternary expressions.
- Renamed TfAngryTree to Tftree.
- Removed TfSecurityUtility (consolidated into TfUtils).
- Removed TfCriteriaItemFactory (items are now handled as part of TfCriteriaFactory).
- Added missing TfBlockHandler.
- Fixed bug related to search operator in TfSearchContent.
- Fixed offset bug recently introduced to pagination control.
GNU General Public License Version 2.